We can not teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves - Galilieo Galilei

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome back Grade 5’s!
Greetings Parents and Guardians!


I hope everyone had a fun and relaxing break.  I am excited and privileged to be your grade 5 teacher this year!  I am looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you.  Our classroom is going to be a fun, exciting and learning filled environment.  One thing I ask is that all my students treat each other with the utmost respect and equality.  We will keep God’s image in our hearts every time we enter our classroom and our school. 
This blog will be a way for students and parents to find important notes and resources based on what we are doing in class.  It will also be used to provide necessary links about certain activities and trips going on in the school.  Students and parents will have access to this page at any point throughout the year.  Any homework and missed daily work will be posted here.  If you know you are going to be away, be sure to look here for updated information.  So I encourage both students and parents to follow this blog regularly.  I will be providing parents with my contact information the first week back at school, should you feel the need to reach me at any time. 

Students,

I am sure you have already read my paragraph About Me.  If you have not, please do so because we will be sharing a little bit about ourselves tomorrow with the class.  We will also be sharing our stories about our summer vacations.  So come to school prepared!
 
I am so glad to start the year with all of you! J
 
Your Teacher
Ms. Greco



No comments:

Post a Comment